Sunday, November 12, 2006

Sem 1,06/07


My first sem in matric had comlete smoothly, but, of course, as a new student many things is new and might be a new experient, many thing happen when i'm in the campus, bad thing, sweet thing, and maybe something........................... Usually like other human being that is everybody make mistake, hurt someone heart, and what ever that happen.

At the early week in campus, I'm hoping very high for me to change my programme, I'm praying, praying, and praying to Allah swt. , "Solat Hajat" every night, until now, du'a and everything I do, but then, when the result of changing programme out, sadly to say, my name is not there in the list.this mean the next chances is the second semester..... thing back about time, future, everything effect me , although the result have been announced, i'm still perform solat hajat as usual, and crying everynight for Allah bless.

When the lecture begin, I just have to follow the schedule, never mind, be patient, studying the course that you didnt like was same like forced to do what you dislike to. Until one time, I'm feeling down, "oo Allah,help me, I can really cope with this subject, please help me .
But Praise Be To ALLAH, I've done it pretty good.

now i'm back to my hometown, Home Sweet Home...

No comments: